Reviving the youthful glow of your look can be achievable now. Thanks to advanced technology and high-grade cosmetic products. Cosmetic Avenue has premium cosmetic procedures of non-surgical treatments and surgical treatments for the face and body offered for men and women. Regain your confidence and revive that youthful glow, considering your age, when skin problems start to appear.
There are four common and cosmetic high-grade non-surgical treatments for you:
- Cosmetic injectables. For this type of non-surgical treatment, there could be two types:
Anti-wrinkle cosmetic injectables are a quick, effective, affordable, and non-invasive way to help reduce and prevent wrinkle formation, providing natural-looking results, and creating a youthful and fresh look. Injectable filler is injected into the skin at different depths, helping fill in the facial wrinkles, augment facial features, and provide facial volume to restore a smoother appearance.
- CoolSculpting fat freezing. CoolSculpting is a safe and effective way to reduce fat cells in the small target area. But, the said treatment is not a form of weight loss and is not for obesity treatment. CoolSculpting is a procedure designed to help dissolve fat cells that only shrink through exercise and diet. It is also referred to as fat freezing, a non-surgical fat reduction procedure using cold temperatures to reduce fat deposits in the body.
The treatment is designed to reduce the localized fat bulges or deposits that don’t respond to exercise and diet.
- Skin tightening. It is a non-invasive procedure using a non-surgical device used to boost collagen production into the deeper skin layers. Over time, the device will work to shrink tissue, which has lost its elasticity and tone.
- Cellulite treatment. It is a treatment usually mixed with light therapy, massage, or liposuction. Cellulite treatment has these benefits:
- liquefy fat
- loosen puckering
- boost collagen growth
- skin tightening
- increase blood flow
- lessen fluid retention
The non-surgical procedure is available, and surgical treatments are also offered, such as:
- Breast implants. It is a prosthesis used to alter the shape, size, and contour of the breast. Breast implants in reconstructive plastic surgery can be placed for restoring the natural-looking breast.
- Liposuction. It is commonly called lipo, a type of fat-removal procedure. Lipo is a very common type of cosmetic surgery.
- Tummy tuck. It is also referred to as abdominoplasty, a cosmetic surgery procedure used for making the abdomen firmer and thinner. It removes excess skin and fat, from the middle and lower abdomen, to tighten the fascia and muscle of the abdominal wall.
- Rhinoplasty. It is also called a nose job, a nasal reconstruction to change and reconstruct the nose. It is the top choice of most people with a problem with their nose, either newborn or caused by an injury.
These non-surgical and surgical treatments are offered for both men and women.