Flowers have been a popular gifting choice since times immemorial. With their lush colors and beautiful shapes, flowers have been a source of constant fascination for humans and have evolved over the years to stand as a beacon of message and communication. It is said that flowers can often convey what words cannot and over the years a lot of different meanings have been attached to different flowers. If you want to make the day for someone who has been having a tough time, this article may provide you with an insight into what flowers for get well soon messages.
Some popular get well soon flowers available:
- Hydrangeas: These grow in a bunch and are commonly found growing in most Asian countries. They come in a wide range of colors ranging from blue to purple.
- Peonies: these are a popular springtime classic and have been associated with wishing for a quick recovery and good health.
- Pansies: Pansies stand for the sensation of being in someone’s thoughts hence they make a perfect addition to this list.
- Daisies: these flowers have been a favorite over decades and just with their presence they are good enough to cheer someone up.
- Red Carnations: Even though carnations come in a wide variety of colors, the red signifies strength and perseverance, something that makes it a good omen for those healing.
- Sunflowers: Sunflowers are perfect for adding a bright pop of color into a gloomy space and they can instantly cheer up someone’s mood.
- Lilac: Lilacs with their soft disposition make for a very sweet gesture and the lovely pop of color can instantly make someone happy.
- Aster: The aster has been often depicted in multiple mythologies over the years and has stood to represent all things wise.
- Birds of paradise: For something a little more exotic, these flowers add so much color and vivacity to a setting.
- Gladiolus: This lesser-known flower has stood to represent strength and integrity and can make a thoughtful gift.
- Protea: This is a unique shaped flower and is a sign of courage and change.
If you are planning to gift a flower to a loved one, it is important to keep in recipients’ personal preferences as well as any allergic reactions they might have with the bloom that you picked out. These can also be made into a floral arrangement to add a bit of extra flair.